Sitting at the heart of London’s Knowledge Quarter, 210 Euston Road takes inspiration from the educational institutes of the area.
Distinctive by design
Sitting at the heart of London’s Knowledge Quarter, 210 Euston Road is inspired by the area’s exceptional educational institutes. We designed every touchpoint in the building to combine form with function – from the warm lighting and distinctive waved acoustic panelling, to the oak-clad reception and sound-softening cork ceilings.
We design our Work Spaces with both people and the future in mind. At 210 Euston Road, we have introduced natural floorings using timber and cork materials, energy efficient light sensors and innovative insulation to create lasting purpose.
Wellness and sustainability are integral to the design of 210 Euston Road, which features an impressive 7th floor roof terrace and 16 additional individual terraces which grant access to outdoor space and welcome plenty of natural light into the space. 210 Euston Road also has a state-of-the-art fitness studio and parents’ room to support a balanced working day.
210 Euston Road has been shaped in collaboration with the globally renowned, award-winning architects at Universal Design Studio. To create an outstanding experience, we handpicked industry experts to tailor every detail in the space – from considered acoustics to incorporating warm, natural light.
210 Euston Road is designed to adapt easily, whether you are a business looking for entire floors and more, or a team that grows throughout the years. TOG will assist with customising your space by configuring the floorplan and furniture to support your various work styles, functions and needs.
Included in all private office memberships
- 24/7 use of your home building and access to over 40 lounges
- 25% discount and priority booking for over 350 meeting rooms across the platform
- Ready-to-use offices, custom space design and furnishing services on request
- Flexible licences, three-month minimum term, full floor occupancy available and option to scale
Choose the membership that's right for you
- Roam: 24/7 access to lounge and study areas in selected Work Spaces
- Home: 24/7 access to lounge and study areas in selected Work Spaces, plus a dedicated desk and personal locker in your home building
Use of over 350 meeting rooms with up to 25% discount and priority booking.
Our flexible memberships come with add-on services, such as bookable meeting rooms and post handling, a three-month minimum term contract and a rolling contract thereafter.
- Free post handling – post forwarding and scan forwarding available on request
- Add-on services: lounge access £45/per day, call forwarding £30/per month and call answering £60/per month
- Access to over 350 meeting rooms with up to 15% discount and priority booking
- Flexible terms available
We create flexible work space that is distinctive by design, supporting businesses and people to thrive.
We’re really excited about the range and variety of amenities this Work Space has to offer, growing our platform offering in the Fitzrovia neighbourhood.
We’re here to help
Our on-site team are here to support you and your business. Get in touch if you have any questions.