A beautiful Art Deco building reimagined by TOG, No. 1 Aire Street at Leeds Station has restored original features and a stunning roof terrace.
Distinctive by design
A striking 1930s Work Space, we collaborated with local architects FUSE to bring the original character of No. 1 Aire Street back to life. Connecting directly to the concourse of Leeds station, with meeting rooms, an open lounge and hidden gem of a roof terrace, this super convenient location is great for meeting clients and colleagues alike.
The roof terrace that tops No. 1 Aire Street is a great space to get a breath of fresh air during the working day, with 360° views of the city and stunning greenery – it’s also available to hire as a brilliant event space. The Work Space is just a few moments away from the waterside open spaces of the river and canal district – perfect for walking meetings or alfresco lunch breaks.
No. 1 Aire Street is an original 1930s building. We retained much of the original structure with a design approach focused on revealing and carefully restoring key features like the striking staircase.
Re-using materials was a prominent part of the construction objective of this Work Space. Much of the building has been carefully retained and left exposed, and new additions have been crafted from old materials where possible, such as the reception desk that was formed from an original steel beam, concrete and timber. In addition, the electricity that powers this location is also 100% renewable.
Included in all private office memberships
- 24/7 use of your home building and access to over 40 lounges
- 25% discount and priority booking for over 350 meeting rooms across the platform
- Ready-to-use offices, custom space design and furnishing services on request
- Flexible licenses, three month minimum term, full floor occupancy available and option to scale
Choose the membership that's right for you
- Roam: 24/7 access to lounge and study areas in selected Work Spaces
- Home: 24/7 access to lounge and study areas in selected Work Spaces, plus a dedicated desk and personal locker in your home building
Use of over 350 meeting rooms with up to 25% discount and priority booking.
Our flexible memberships come with add-on services, such as bookable meeting rooms and post handling, a three month minimum term contract, and a rolling contract thereafter.
- High speed Wi-Fi and video or telephone conferencing technology
- A friendly and experienced on-site team to greet you and your guests and show you to your booked room
- Premium teas, coffee and catering provided on request - 48 hours notice required
- Bookings available in hour, half-day or full day slots. Half and full-day discounts are available
- Free post handling - post forwarding and scan forwarding available on request
- Add-on services: Lounge access £45/per day, call forwarding £30/per month and call answering £60/per month
- Access to over 350 meeting rooms with up to 15% discount and priority booking
- Flexible terms available
We create flexible work space that is distinctive by design, supporting businesses and people to thrive.
No.1 Aire Street is a tranquil haven hidden in Leeds Train Station. Most of all, I love the rooftop terrace that traps the sun and overlooks the buzz of the City Centre.
We’re here to help
Our on-site team are here to support you and your business. Get in touch if you have any questions.