TOG Member House Rules - UK
To keep you safe, secure and happy in our buildings, we’ve laid out some ground rules below. If you have any questions about these, please feel free to discuss them with your building manager.
These House Rules set out some rules and regulations that apply to your use of the TOG buildings and services and are supplementary to our terms and conditions. Any breach of these rules by you or one of your employees could lead to a termination of your occupational agreement or the exclusion of employees from TOG buildings. The definitions used in the terms and conditions shall have the same meaning in these House Rules.
1. Access to your Home Building is 24/7 and our team are on-site to support you during the hours of 8.30am - 6pm Monday to Friday (except holidays). We may alter the access to your Home Building (or any other TOG building) at any time at our reasonable discretion.
Coworking Access and Lounge members have access to the lounge areas only between 8.30am - 6pm Monday to Friday.
2. Coworking members have access;
(a) to the coworking areas and lounge areas 24/7 in their Home Building;
(b) 24/7 access to all TOG buildings with study spaces, which are currently Tintagel House, Thomas House, Bloomsbury, White Collar Factory, Warnford Court, Eastside, Wardour Street and Wimpole Street;
(c) between the hours of 8.30am – 6pm on business days and at such other times as we may agree in all other TOG buildings. Please note that in order to use the coworking areas and lounge areas in The Shard, The Bloomsbury Building, 20 Eastbourne Terrace, Black and White, Brock House, Gridiron, White Collar Factory and One Canada Square, you’re required to book at least 24 hours in advance in order to gain access by emailing the building in advance. For further information please speak to the building team in your Home Building. If you wish to use a TOG Building with a study space outside of the hours of 8:30am- 6pm, you will need to book a Health and Safety Briefing, during these hours, on or before your first visit.
3. Douglas House and Manchester Square access is limited to office members whose Home Building is either.
4. Access to coworking areas and lounge areas is on a first come, first served basis and there may be times when space may not be available, in which case we may suggest use of a coworking area or lounge area in another TOG building.
5. Coworking Home members will be allocated a dedicated desk within the Coworking Study Space, for further information please speak to the building team in your Home Building.
6. Any Leeds Aire Street Coworking Roam and/or Home members who attend any other TOG Buildings for more than 2 days per week shall automatically be charged at the full Coworking Roam and/or Coworking Home membership rate applicable to TOG Buildings located in London.
7. During the hours that our team aren’t on site to support you, for security purposes please don’t let others access TOG buildings without ensuring that they have permission to access the relevant building.
8. To access TOG buildings you will be allocated a swipe card for each person we have set the office up for, together with up to two keys to your own office space. Lost swipe cards can be ordered at a cost £20 + VAT per item. Additional access cards may be requested from your Building team and issued at our discretion. Any additional cards will incur a monthly charge per card. Quotes for keys can be provided on request by the building team and will vary dependant on building. Swipe cards may only be used by the individual to whom they are assigned.
9. On your last day, please return all keys and swipe cards. Should any not be returned you may be liable to a charge that will be taken from your deposit (equivalent to the cost of the key and/or swipe card).
10. From time to time TOG buildings will undergo refurbishments and/or design changes and we may make changes to the size, areas and layouts of TOG buildings and the office spaces.
Not so hidden extras
1. Data Port Activation - Every odd numbered port will be activated in your offices. This is to leave space for clients to connect their own KIT to our comms room. We can move these within the office for you, but to activate any additional ports there is a one-off £40 charge per port.
2. IT Engineer Hours - We offer 2 hours of free engineer time per month (see section [B] IT & Telephony Services point 7 below for further information). Engineer work exceeding 2 hours will be charged at £85 per hour between 8am – 6pm Monday to Friday. Out of hours requests are £125/hour (2-hour minimum charge).
3. Floor box moves - Floor boxes are positioned in places to match the floor plan, or to sit in the trays underneath the flooring. If you would like floor boxes moved, there is a £75 per floor box charge. They will need to be moved back when the office is vacated, this will incur another £75 dilapidation charge. Any requests for additional power or floor boxes to be installed will be quoted at the time of request.
4. Maintenance Team Assistance - Our maintenance team offer 1 hour of free maintenance time on move in. Any additional requests are charged at £45 per hour (£55 for out of hours). Any parts purchased by TOG will be recharged.
5. Access Cards and Office/Furniture Keys - Lost access cards or keys will be charged for. Access cards are £20 each and keys start at £15 for furniture keys and £20 for office door keys.
6. Alterations - If you wish to adapt your space to better suit your ways of working, we will work with you to submit an Alterations quote. This includes an up-front cost, as well as dilapidations charges.
7. Furniture - Your workstation count will be agreed during onboarding prior to move in. If you would like to request to remove and add workstations, there may be a charge for delivery and/or removal.
8. Call Forwarding – If you wish for us to handle your phone calls, you must first purchase the “call forwarding” and “call answering” add on to your membership. You acknowledge that we will require a minimum of 48 hours’ notice of any changes to the way you would like us to handle your phone calls.
9. Call Answering – If you choose our Call Answering service, we will answer your calls in your company name before transferring them to the number you provide us with. This service will be active between the hours of 8:30am-6pm (excluding weekends and public holidays). Call Answering will be charged at our prevailing rate (as will be notified to you at the time of setting up the service). If we deem the number of calls to be excessive, we shall contact you about this service. If you fail to limit your usage thereafter, we retain the right to suspend your Call Answering service with immediate effect.
Coworking space use
1. Coworking areas are not designed to be permanent workspaces and we may withhold access to coworking areas if we believe your use of the space is impeding other members having fair use of the space. If we are concerned that you are using the coworking areas in this way we will discuss with you the potential upgrading of your membership to a specific desk in your chosen TOG building or in the nearest alternative TOG building.
2. You may bring up to 2 guests into the shared lounge areas at any one time for a maximum of two hours (for discreet meeting purposes of up to 4 people) and it is your responsibility to ensure they comply with these rules. At our discretion, we may ask you to book a meeting room if your group exceeds this number.
3. Your guests will be required to sign in and out at reception every time you enter and leave a TOG building.
4. Please use areas with due regard to the rights and interests of other users, including, without limitation, having regard to noise levels (including phone use and music), disturbance, the amount of space you are using and your use of the wireless connections.
5. Please don’t spread out papers, coats and bags in a way that will stop members from working from other seats and keep the space tidy and clear of rubbish and any obstructions. Please use the cloakroom, lockers or coat hooks that are there for your convenience.
6. Please make use of the common areas for consuming your snacks and food.
Virtual office Membership
1. All virtual office members can access our Lounges. Access to Lounges is subject to a) availability b) pre booking c) prior payment of the Lounge access fee for both you and any guests and d) compliance with any reasonable terms of access.
2. The Lounge Access Fee will be communicated to you upon sign in.
3. You and your guests must sign in and out at reception on each visit.
Keys and belongings
1. If you leave the seat that you’re working from for more than 30 minutes, please take your belongings with you or place them in a locker. Day lockers are available until 6.00pm each day in the TOG Buildings by request at reception and are free of charge. If you do leave your belongings unattended for more than 15 minutes, we may remove such items from the relevant areas and/or place them in a locker. Any belongings left in our lockers overnight will be removed.
2. If your items are removed from our lockers or other relevant areas, please ask at reception in the relevant TOG building.
3. We will keep all items removed from lockers or the areas for a period of six weeks, following which your items shall be treated as abandoned by you and will be disposed of or destroyed by us accordingly. We accept no liability for goods removed from our lockers or other relevant areas and we will have no responsibility to you for any such disposal or destruction regardless of the value of those belongings.
4. In the event that you lose a key to one of our free lockers, you will be liable for replacing the lost key or whole lock if necessary.
5. You are responsible for your belongings that you bring with you, including anything you choose to store in our lockers and any equipment that you borrow from our reception team (eg. phone chargers).
6. You will be responsible for any equipment that you borrow from our reception (e.g. phone chargers), liable for damage caused to such equipment and the cost of any equipment not returned to reception by 6pm on the day that it is borrowed.
1. You may bring 1 guest into the shared lounge areas at any one time for a maximum of two hours (for meeting purposes) per month. It is your responsibility to ensure that they comply with these rules.
2. We may, in our sole discretion, permit you to bring additional guests into the lounge areas, however we may charge an hourly rate for each additional guest.
3. Lounge areas will be available for use during the opening hours displayed at each Building and you may use them for no more than 64 hours in any calendar month.
4. Lounge areas may be used for recreation, individual working or short, informal meetings.
5. Lounge areas are not designed for lengthy meetings and we reserve the right to terminate your access to the lounge areas if we believe your use of the space is impeding other members having fair use of the space.
1. Common areas are there for TOG members to enjoy and although we have cleaning teams on site to support, please do clean up after yourself to keep the space a welcoming environment.
2. Please do not use the common areas to conduct formal meetings and be aware that we may ask you to move into a meeting room (at your expense) should we discover you are using the space inappropriately or preventing other TOG members and their guests from enjoying the space.
3. Please use the common areas with due regard to other users and in particular, have regard to your noise levels. If you are making too much noise, you may be asked to leave the relevant common area.
4. While we want you to be able to use the common areas freely, please respect that other TOG members may be using the common areas for other purposes and may require a degree of privacy and quietness. Likewise, if the space is noisy and you need somewhere quiet to focus, you may need to move to a different area.
5. Please make use of the phone booths and focus booths, when you need a private area to focus, make calls or join virtual meetings. Please do not occupy the phone and focus booth spaces for prolonged periods of time. If we are concerned your use of the booths is impeding other users having fair use of these spaces, we may ask you to relocate to a different area.
6. Not everybody shares the same taste in music, so please do not to listen to music or any other audio at a volume audible to others in common areas.
7. Please respect others when using your mobile phone in common areas and avoid loud phone conversations.
Use of our terraces
1. Please do not take glass, including bottles, onto our terraces.
2. Please do not smoke or use e-cigarettes on our terraces.
3. If the terrace you are on has a licenced bar, you will only be permitted to consume alcohol purchased from the terrace’s bar.
4. Please leave our terraces in the condition in which you found them, clearing all items and using the waste bins provided.
5. Please do not do anything that causes damage, nuisance or annoyance to other TOG members or staff, or any occupants of neighbouring premises. We politely ask that you keep noise to reasonable levels when using our terraces.
6. Opening hours for our terraces differ and should be checked with the front desk or by telephone. You will not use our terraces outside of the usual opening hours without prior written consent.
7. If you are using our terrace outside of the usual opening hours and require assistance, please dial the out of hours number on your access card.
8. We reserve the right to close or temporarily suspend use of our terraces at our discretion for any reason (including for holding private events).
9. If you wish to hold an event, please contact our events team. You must not hold an event without our prior permission.
10. For the purposes of the House Rules: an “event” is a gathering on our terraces, of 10 or more people; and the “terraces” are the open common areas in our buildings.
Booking meeting rooms
1. Please book meeting rooms by submitting a request via email, telephone or by attending the front desk of any TOG building.
2. We will send you a booking confirmation recording the details of that booking (including the fee payable).
3. You accept that all your employees whose names are notified to us are able to book rooms on behalf of your business.
4. Payment for meeting rooms will be taken at the time of booking for lounge and virtual members. For office and coworking members, payment will be taken by direct debit along with your service fee invoice.
Changes to meeting room bookings
1. If you wish to make any change to your booking, you can do so by notifying the front desk at the TOG building where your booking was made in person or by telephone. Please notify us of any changes as soon as possible. We will let you know if the change is possible and, if so, we will let you know about any changes to the fee payable in respect of such booking or anything else arising as a result of your requested change. We will then ask you to confirm whether you wish to go ahead with the change. If you do not wish to go ahead with the change, your booking shall remain unaltered unless you wish to cancel your booking.
2. There may be occasions where, due to circumstances beyond our control, your booking may be affected. We reserve the right to make any changes necessary to your booking until such time as we are able to resume normal performance.
3. If we need to change your booking, we shall notify you of such change as soon as we can and you shall be entitled to cancel your booking accordingly. In such an instance, no cancellation fee shall be payable.
Cancellation of meeting room bookings
1. Cancellations can be made by contacting the front desk of the TOG building where your booking was made by telephone or in person. Any cancellation made will not be effective unless and until we confirm acceptance of that cancellation by sending you an email confirmation of the cancellation.
2. No cancellation fee shall be payable if a booking is cancelled three business days or more prior to the date of the booking. If cancelled two business days or less prior to the date of the booking, 100% of the fee for that booking shall be payable.
1. In addition to making available meeting rooms, we may (depending in which TOG building you are making a booking) make available to you catering services. Prior to the date of your booking, we will let you have details of the catering services available in the relevant TOG building so that you may pre-order any required food or beverages.
2. If catering services are provided by us at the TOG building then, unless we agree otherwise at the time of a booking, any food or beverages to be consumed in a meeting room must be purchased through the catering services offered to you at the TOG building.
3. Any amounts payable in connection with the catering services ordered or any charges applied will be payable on your next invoice.
Use of TOG buildings
1. You shall use the TOG buildings only for conducting your usual business in your own name and not for any medical or retail purposes involving frequent visits by members of the public or for any other use.
2. You shall not display any advertisement, signboards, nameplate, inscription, flag, banner, placard, poster, signs or notices anywhere in the TOG buildings (including on doors and windows) without our prior written consent.
3. You shall not use our name or the specific brand of TOG or any TOG building in any way in connection with the promotion of your business.
4. You shall not use any TOG building as your registered office address or your address for service of legal proceedings, unless you have first purchased a Virtual Office membership and you have been authorised by us to do so.
5. You and your employees shall assist us in performing our obligations specified in our terms and conditions. Such co-operation shall include access to any office space and equipment.
6. You shall not take into any TOG building or have delivered to a TOG Building any noxious, harmful, dangerous, or perishable objects. Standard office consumables will not be considered a breach of this rule.
7. You shall not burn any candles or incense or light any fires in TOG buildings.
8. Smoking, including the use of e-cigarettes, is prohibited in the common areas or anywhere else inside TOG buildings, including outdoor spaces such as terraces.
9. Soliciting, canvassing and selling goods of any kind is prohibited in TOG buildings save with our prior written approval.
10. Neither you or any of your employees in any TOG building shall:
Take any illegal drugs.
o Take any illegal drugs.
o Engage in inappropriate, sexual, offensive or intimidating behaviour.
o Be under the influence of excess alcohol.
11. You shall not operate microwaves or any other cooking appliance, which has not been provided by us, within any TOG building.
1. We expect all TOG Members to interact with one another and with our staff in a respectful and professional manner. Any incidences of harassment or inappropriate behaviour and language will result in an offender being prohibited access to all TOG buildings and (where applicable) having membership cancelled.
Dogs and other pets
1. Before bringing any dog or other pet into a TOG building please check with the relevant building manager. Note that there are certain properties where animals are not allowed due to lease restrictions.
2. If agreed by the building manager, you may bring your dog/pet into a TOG building as long as you clean up after it, ensure that it does not disturb others and pay for any damage caused. Such permission may be revoked at any time and will be subject to the number of animals in any one TOG building. Dogs must be kept on a lead in communal areas.
3. If a building manager believes (at his or her discretion) that a dog/pet is causing disturbance, damage or any other negative issue they may stipulate that the animal is no longer allowed in a TOG building, in which case you shall remove it immediately.
Post and deliveries
1. The reception at your Home Building will accept mail and parcels to be sent on your behalf to third parties between the hours of 8.30am - 6pm on business days. We shall try to ensure timely dispatch but will not be liable for any damage or loss arising from such dispatch (or failure to dispatch).
2. We shall accept receipt of mail and small parcels addressed to you at your Home Building between the hours of 8.30am - 6pm on business days. While we will try to safeguard the mail and parcels we receive, we cannot accept any responsibility for any damage or loss. In the event that we are unable for any reason to deliver these to you, or if you fail to collect them from your designated mailbox within 14 days of receipt, we may dispose of them or return them to sender.
3. We will not accept delivery of large or heavy parcels or mail where we have concerns about the contents. We may, at our discretion, refuse to handle parcels where we have compliance or security concerns. If you only hold a virtual office membership with us, we will not accept parcels that do not fit in a standard sized letterbox.
4. Virtual Office addresses for additional entities: If you wish to register additional entities under a TOG address, this will be chargeable per entity and will incur an additional cost. Please note that a contract agreement will need to be signed for each entity, along with a direct debit mandate and necessary compliance checks and documents that we require.
1. We have CCTV in strategic areas of our TOG buildings to safeguard our staff, our members and our property. Yo assist in the prevention of crime, high resolution images may be recorded at any time but access will be restricted and images will only be disclosed in accordance with purposes for which they were originally collected.
1. Personal data may be collected by us from time to time in respect of member occupation of the relevant TOG Building. This is necessary for security purposes so that we are aware at all times of the number and identity of building occupants. Access to such information will be restricted and may only be disclosed for necessary health and safety or security reasons.
1. We may for marketing purposes take photographs or video footage in our TOG buildings. These images and footage may include you and your guest and by being a member you consent to us doing so.
2. If you wish to use any of our images of TOG buildings then you must request this in writing with a copy of the images you wish to use.
3. You agree that any images or material from any document or webpage produced by us (including data, illustrations, designs, photographs, video clips, text, graphics and logos) are owned exclusively by us and/or our content providers. Any use or distribution is prohibited without our prior written permission.
Health and safety
1. Fire alarms and evacuations outside of the weekly alarm testing must be treated as a real time emergency and the correct evacuation procedure followed to vacate the building.
2. Children must be supervised in TOG locations at all times.
Gyms and bike storage
1. For buildings with un-staffed gyms, any member wishing to use the equipment must be inducted and sign a waiver form at reception.
2. Bikes are left in bike storage areas at your own risk. We are not responsible for any damage or lost items.
Kitchens, bathrooms and showers
Please treat these areas with respect by:
1. Removing towels and personal items from shower rooms after use.
2. Placing dirty crockery and cutlery in the dishwashers after use.
3. Leaving bathrooms clean and tidy. Any items other than toilet roll should not be flushed down the toilets.
Cafés and bars
1. Only items purchased at the building cafes and bars should be consumed in the café areas.
IT and telephony services
The following definitions shall apply in this section of the TOG House Rules:-
1. “Communal Wifi” means the unprotected shared communal wifi made available by us TOG Buildings;
2. "IP Rights" means intellectual property rights of any nature anywhere in the world whether registered, registerable or otherwise, including patents, trade marks, registered designs and domain names, applications for any of the foregoing, trade or business names, copyright, design rights, rights in databases, know-how and any other intellectual property rights which subsist in computer software, computer programs, websites, documents, information, techniques, business methods, drawings, logos, instruction manuals, lists and procedures;
3. "Network" means the (i) hardware, including computers (desktop or laptop), telephone handsets, servers, communications equipment, printers, scanners, cabling, peripheral computer equipment and other physical equipment; (ii) infrastructure, including the cables, sockets and data points, local and wide area network links and ports installed from time to time at the TOG Buildings and patch leads, communication leads and other similar peripheral computer equipment; and (iii) software, including desktop operating systems and software, word processing systems and software, desktop faxing, mail client software and other IP Rights; all of which are owned by or licensed to us for the purposes of the provision of the IT & Telephony Services.
4. 'Network Connection' means the internet connection provided to you in accordance with these TOG House Rules;
5. 'Network Services Supplier' means any third party supplier providing to us certain services in connection with the provision of the IT & Telephony Services;
6. “Shared Internet Access" means access to bandwidth shared by you with other users.
7. 'Shared Internet Access Services' means the services which provide you with Shared Internet Access.
8. “Telecommunication Lines” means the telecommunication lines and equipment belonging to us including internet access, telephone, fax line and data lines.
(B) IT & Telephony Services
1. If you have licensed Office Space from us and have not declined our IT Services, Telephony Services or IT and Telephony Services we will provide those IT & Telephony Services that you have chosen to receive from us to you in accordance with this section of the TOG House Rules.
2. Any targets dates for performance of our obligations set out in this section are estimates only and time will not be of the essence for the performance of our obligations.
3. If we request a change to the scope or execution of the IT & Telephony Services we shall submit written details of the requested change to you and provide a written estimate to you of the likely time required to implement such change, any variations to our charges and any other material changes to our terms.
4. If you request a change to the scope or execution of the IT & Telephony Services you shall submit written details of the requested change to us via the building management team. We shall require one calendar month's notice to make such changes and we have no obligation to do so unless and until we have agreed in writing the necessary variations to our charges and any other relevant changes to our terms to take account of the requested change.
5. Please note that our standard direct dial numbers are unable to be ported to any 3rd party provider. If you wish to have this flexibility, we must be informed at the outset and, if possible, this will be subject to a DDI range set up fee.
6. We will provide the IT & Telephony Services with reasonable skill and care and use our reasonable endeavours to preserve the confidentiality of any data on the Network (such as voicemail messages) relating to you.
7. TOG IT engineers will provide up to 2 hours per month of IT support between the hours of 8:30am and 6pm. Engineers can be booked in 30-minute increments to perform tasks such as: move in support, Communications Room access and supervision, printer set up, cable management and general troubleshooting. IT engineering time can be booked through the TOG building teams and is subject to availability. Desktop support is not included in this service.
8. Access to the Communications Room must be supervised by TOG IT engineers and booked at least two working days in advance. In the event of emergency, TOG will endeavour to grant access as soon as possible.
(C) Your IT & Telephony Obligations
1. You will promptly report any defect or error in any IT & Telephony Services of which you become aware (confirming the details in writing) to the Building Manager.
2. You will promptly provide any information which we may reasonably request and ensure that such information is materially accurate.
3. You will obtain all necessary consents or licences which may be required from any third party (such as any third party licensor of any component of the equipment) to enable us to provide the IT & Telephony Services.
4. You shall be responsible for: making your own back-ups of all data and we shall have no liability for loss or interception of any of your data and the content of all its transmissions which may pass through the internet and/or the Network Connection.
5. You will not damage any of our equipment, including any cables, plugs and floor ports. Any damage will be chargeable on or before termination of your Licence as part of the reasonable dilapidations fee payable by you to us.
6. You shall not distribute unsolicited advertising, chain letters, or commercial electronic mail (spam), propagate computer worms or viruses, attempt to gain unauthorised entry to other computers, data or networks, distribute or receive any pornography, obscene, or defamatory material over the internet or infringe any third party copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property rights.
7. You shall notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any improper use of the Network Connection and/or damage or the likelihood of damage to the Network Connection or to the Network. We may charge a re-connection fee for the re-supply of IT and Telephony services.
8. You agree that you will not use the Network Connection in any way that may damage the Network Connection or violate the law, infringe the rights of others, or interfere with or adversely affects the users, services, or our equipment, the Network or the Network Services Supplier.
9. You agree that in using the Network Connection you will comply with all applicable requirements and regulations, whether statutory or otherwise.
10. You shall comply with all reasonable instructions given to you by us or the Network Services Supplier including instructions relating to the Network Connection;
11. You shall comply with all applicable laws concerning the transmission of technical data and other regulated materials via the Network Connection.
12. You will not connect your firewall to our Network without our written consent.
13. If we reasonably believe that the provisions of paragraph 11 are being breached we may suspend without notice your use of the Shared Internet Access Services.
14. You acknowledge that we accept no responsibility for your transmissions.
15. You shall only obtain the equipment in connection with the IT & Telephony Services if purchased from us or one of our authorised suppliers or otherwise subject to our prior written approval before it is connected to the Network.
(D) Shared Internet Access Services (may not be used by you)
1. To allow the Network to be used by a number of users to share a single IP address to directly access the internet (commonly called proxy use).
2. For the connection of any of your equipment that will or may (in our reasonable opinion) disproportionately degrade the overall performance of the Shared Internet Access Service.
(E) Licence and equipment
1. If the supply of any IT & Telephony Services by us to you will involve the use by you of any computer software programmes or other IP Rights belonging to us or of the Network Services Supplier, we grant you a licence on such terms as we may reasonably require to use such programmes or other IP Rights for the purposes for which the IT & Telephony Services are supplied.
2. You agree to comply with all terms or restrictions in relation to the licence to and use by you of computer software and other IP Rights as may be notified by us to you from time to time.
3. You acknowledge that any mobile signal is the responsibility of the provider and not us and we shall have no liability for the lack or degrading of the mobile signal.
4. You shall not house or store your equipment in the Common Areas or any other part of a TOG Building without our prior written consent. Any equipment which is left in these areas without consent may be removed without warning.
5. We have the right to suspend or terminate the power provided or require that you remove your equipment if your equipment is deemed by us to represent a safety or other hazard and you shall not plug into Network any such equipment without our prior written consent.
6. We will provide reasonable power (being a total power consumption not exceeding 300 watts) and air-conditioning to your Office Space to cover one computer, up to 2 screens and 1 phone charger per workstation during standard working hours. We do not provide power and air-conditioning for any server you may have. On this basis, any server should be housed in the communal communications room which we may make available to you in the TOG Buildings. If you have any specific power or cooling requirements we will endeavour to accommodate you, but please be aware that this will incur additional charges which we will notify to you as and when they may be applicable.
7. You warrant to us that your equipment and your use of it (a) will comply with all applicable laws, regulations and standards; (b) will be safe to the extent required by law or required by us; (c) will comply in all material respects with all applicable conditions and standards of any relevant telecommunications company or provider (including but not limited to BT); (d) will be suitable in all material respects for the connection to the appropriate telecommunications network; and (e) will have installed adequate anti-virus software.
8. We will use our reasonable endeavours to ensure that the provision of the IT and Telephony Services does not affect your equipment.
1. Save as expressly set out in this section of the TOG House Rules no conditions, warranties or other terms, whether express or implied, shall apply to the IT & Telephony Services, including warranties of satisfactory quality and fitness for any particular purpose.
2. We do not offer any warranty or guarantee regarding the continued and uninterrupted availability of the IT & Telephony Services to you and (c) we shall not incur any liability if and to the extent that the confidentiality of any data belonging to you is not maintained.
3. Neither we nor the Network Service Supplier shall be liable for unauthorised access to our or your transmission facilities or equipment or for unauthorised access to or alteration, theft, damage or destruction of your data files, programmes, procedures or information, or any other IP Rights regardless of whether resulting from our or the Network Service Supplier's negligence or by accident.
1. The supply of IT and Telephony Services to you ends when your licence of the Office Space is terminated or expires.
2. On the termination of arrangements for us to provide you with IT and Telephony Services you shall relinquish any IP addresses, address blocks or phone numbers (subject to paragraph 3) assigned to you by us or the Network Services Supplier and return all equipment made available by us to you in such condition as when it was provided to you. Any damage caused to equipment shall be charged to you.
3. In the event that you wish to keep your phone number on termination, we may or may not, in our sole discretion, be able to provide for this, however if we are able to provide this a set-up fee may be payable in such amount as notified by us to you.