Contrasting old and new, Kontorhaus takes two adjoining buildings to create a memorable Work Space in the centre of Berlin.
Distinctive by design
Our very first opening in Germany, Kontorhaus is centrally-located opposite Stadtmitte subway station. With local architects Weiss-heiten, we created a fusion of two buildings from different eras. This inspired the interior design, which plays on contrasts. Kontorhaus offers private offices, break-out spaces and wellness amenities as well as artwork by local artist, Nadine Goepfert.
Kontorhaus was once the former location of the famous Kronen cafe and billiard room, and at one time was an office building and storage space for various Berlin merchants. The original building itself adjoins two spaces, which are now all directly linked through newly created staircases.
To design Kontorhaus, TOG collaborated with local architects Weiss-heiten and took inspiration from the New Romance movement to approach the interiors and colour palettes. Embracing the opposites that Berlin is known for – original features were retained and new additions were conceptualised that reflected the difference between the elegant and industrial.
Catch-up with colleagues in the plant-filled lounge, meet with clients in adjoining meeting rooms, or hop on a call with high-quality video conferencing technology – Kontorhaus has been designed as a central space where you can come together and collaborate. The Work Space is easily accessible too, with three separate entrances and close proximity to Stadmitte station.
Included in all private office memberships
- 24/7 use of your home building and access to over 40 lounges.
- 25% discount and priority booking for over 350 meeting rooms across the platform.
- Ready-to-use offices, custom space design and furnishing services on request.
- Flexible licenses, three month minimum term, full floor occupancy available and option to scale.
Choose the membership that's right for you
- Roam: 24/7 access to lounge and study areas in selected Work Spaces.
- Home: 24/7 access to lounge and study areas in selected Work Spaces, plus a dedicated desk and personal locker in your home building.
Use of over 350 meeting rooms with up to 25% discount and priority booking.
Our flexible memberships come with add-on services, such as bookable meeting rooms and post handling, a three month minimum term contract, and a rolling contract thereafter.
- High speed Wi-Fi and video or telephone conferencing technology.
- A friendly and experienced on-site team to greet you and your guests and show you to your booked room
- Premium teas, coffee and catering provided on request - 24 hours notice required.
- Bookings available in hour, half-day or full day slots. Half and full-day discounts are available.
- Free post handling - post forwarding and scan forwarding available on request.
- Add-on services: Call forwarding €79/per month and call answering €109/per month.
- Access to over 350 meeting rooms with up to 15% discount and priority booking.
- Flexible memberships, three month minimum term with rolling contract thereafter.
We create flexible work space that is distinctive by design, supporting businesses and people to thrive.
If a large part of your life is work, it’s about enriching it – we wanted people to look forward to Mondays again at Kontorhaus.
We’re here to help
Our on-site team are here to support you and your business. Get in touch if you have any questions.