A versatile Work Space amongst Frankfurt’s green spaces, Oper46 offers skyline views, impressive meeting rooms, roof terraces and inspiring artwork.
Distinctive by design
Designed with dMFK architects, Oper46 overlooks the old opera house and has a bright, refreshing and open interior. Bringing the outside in, the impressive Spanish Steps that sit beneath the vast central atrium take centre stage, inviting you to explore the Work Spaces other collaborative areas – including the lounge, private offices, café, library and terraces.
Our first location in Frankfurt, Oper46 sits in the central business district, just minutes from the subway. Oper46 offers iconic views of the Frankfurt skyline and the Old Opera House from our rooftop terrace, putting the Work Space at the centre of some of the city’s most well-known landmarks.
Working with award winning architects dMFK, we curated pieces that capture the spirit of fine art school. Exploring artforms that involve physical manipulation, moulding, modelling, carving, tearing and pouring, the collection of art works on display is playful and unexpected.
Upon entering Oper46 you’ll be welcomed by natural light flooding through the glass atrium, illuminating the most impressive feature of the Work Space – the Spanish Steps. Complimented by a crisp palette of bright whites and deep greys, it’s the ideal spot for a casual catch-up or coffee break.
The café offers a selection of fresh snacks and small meals to help you and your team stay refuelled and refreshed throughout the day.
Included in all private office memberships
- 24/7 use of your home building and access to over 50 lounges in the United Kingdom and Germany
- 25% discount and priority booking for over 350 meeting rooms across the platform
- Ready-to-use offices, custom space design and furnishing services on request
- Flexible licenses, three month minimum term, full floor occupancy available and option to scale
Choose the membership that's right for you
- Roam: 24/7 access to lounge and study areas in selected Work Spaces
- Home: 24/7 access to lounge and study areas in selected Work Spaces, plus a dedicated desk and personal locker in your home building
Use of over 350 meeting rooms with up to 25% discount and priority booking.
Our flexible memberships come with add-on services, such as bookable meeting rooms and post handling, a three month minimum term contract, and a rolling contract thereafter.
- High speed Wi-Fi and video or telephone conferencing technology
- A friendly and experienced on-site team to greet you and your guests and show you to your booked room
- Premium teas, coffee and catering provided on request - 48 hours notice required
- Bookings available in hour, half-day or full day slots. Half and full-day discounts are available
- Free post handling - post forwarding and scan forwarding available on request
- Access to over 350 meeting rooms with up to 15% discount and priority booking
- Flexible terms available
We create flexible work space that is distinctive by design, supporting businesses and people to thrive.
Gone are the days when you would sit at your desk 9-5. You want different environments for different tasks. So that’s what we decided to do; create differently designed spaces.
We’re here to help
Our on-site team are here to support you and your business. Get in touch if you have any questions.