Next to Bristol Bridge, just five minutes from Cabot Circus, St Nicholas House offers a characterful Art Deco inspired Work Space.
Distinctive by design
St Nicholas House is about as central as it gets in Bristol. As you cross Bristol Bridge, it’s the second building you see – but the first that really stands out. Inspired by its Art Deco heritage, we partnered with the architects at dMFK, to bring these beautiful stylings to the fore, using sharp detailing and geometric patterns.
Dating back to the 1930’s Art Deco period, St Nicholas House was once a banking headquarters. The building, which has an original curved façade, is striking in many respects, and offers an Art Deco-inspired interior.
With views stretching over Bristol Bridge and the river, the roof garden at St Nicholas House is the perfect escape in the middle of the city. Our green roof harnesses biodiversity, allowing us to grow vegetables, flowers and plants.
Sustainability and environmental considerations were at the forefront of the design for this Work Space, featuring solar panels, a green roof, rainwater harvesting and natural ventilation, as well as innovative recycled rubber flooring. When the building was opened, it was one of the most sustainable offices in Bristol.
Just a 15-minute walk from Bristol Temple Meads Station and in the heart of Bristol City Centre, St Nicholas House is a brilliant location for collaborating with clients and colleagues alike – with a stunning lounge, meeting rooms, multiple break-out spaces and private offices all designed to help you thrive.
Included in all private office memberships
- 24/7 use of your home building and access to over 40 lounges.
- 25% discount and priority booking for over 350 meeting rooms across the platform.
- Ready-to-use offices, custom space design and furnishing services on request.
- Flexible licenses, three month minimum term, full floor occupancy available and option to scale.
- High speed Wi-Fi and video or telephone conferencing technology.
- A friendly and experienced on-site team to greet you and your guests and show you to your booked room.
- Premium teas, coffee and catering provided on request - 24 hours notice required.
- Bookings available in hour, half-day or full day slots. Half and full-day discounts are available.
- Free post handling - post forwarding and scan forwarding available on request.
- Add-on services: Lounge access £45/per day, call forwarding £30/per month and call answering £60/per month.
- Access to over 350 meeting rooms with up to 15% discount and priority booking.
- Flexible memberships, three month minimum term with rolling contract thereafter.
We create flexible work space that is distinctive by design, supporting businesses and people to thrive.
The private roof garden at St Nicholas House feels incredibly tranquil, despite being so central. You can even spot historical landmarks like Cabot Tower and the busy St Nicholas Market.
We’re here to help
Our on-site team are here to support you and your business. Get in touch if you have any questions.